Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Dear Dad

Hi my Daddy bear,

You used to say to not make a big fuss out of your birthday, that it was just another day but I know you enjoyed the extra hugs and treats just the same.

So today, the boys and I are going to release some birthday balloons and enjoy a meatloaf dinner with lemon bars for dessert in your honor.  A big fuss is necessary, so there!!  We will always celebrate you.

Yesterday I listened to all of the saved voice mails I have from you,  It was so nice to hear your voice,  In almost every single one you began with, "Hello Sugar bear, it's just yo Daddy" and each time I heard the words I smiled.

I miss you.

Things are going well.  I know you would want me doing my best, taking care of the boys, enjoying my job, keeping up with maintenance on my car, etc......so I push through all the shit that happens and live harder for you.

I hope you are proud of my recent decisions and doings.  I am trying my best to take care of Mommy.

I know you're around us.  I know you miss us too.

Happy Birthday Daddy.

Your Sugar bear loves you.



January 27, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment